To get started with ADP, you will need to register using any email address or an existing Facebook, Github, or Google account.
Access ADP from the link below to sign up. *1
1. To register with any email address, enter the following information and click the "SIGN UP" button.
2. If you are registering with an existing Facebook, Github, or Google account, check the "I agree to the terms and privacy" box and click the icon for the appropriate account.
3. When the account creation is successfully completed, a welcome email will be sent to the corresponding email address. *2.
Next Step: Configure Multi-Factor Authentication (Optional)
You may access your account page to view and configure your account.
1. Log in to ADP and click the account icon in the upper left corner to display the account page.
2. Information displayed in this page will be needed for later chapters, such as service account, NAT router address and so on. *3
*1 For users using the OEM version, the URL will differ depending on the ADP instance you are connecting to.
*2 Depending on your security settings, a secret key for multi-factor authentication may be sent to you by e-mail when you create an account.
*3 Depending on the configuration of the OEM version of the ADP instance, the NAT Router Address may not be configured.