Creating a DataSource : Google Cloud Storage
The datasource represents the database or storage in the cloud to which ADX will read and export data, and how to add Google Cloud Storage as a data source is shown below.
Allow ADP to access the target bucket of Google Cloud Storage.
1. From the ADP console, click the user icon in the upper left corner of the screen to display the account information.
2. Copy the value of the "service account" attribute from the "User Attributes" section.
3. From the Google Cloud Console, select "Cloud Storage" -> "Browser" menu, and open the target bucket. Click "PERMISSION", enter the service account copied in step 1 as a member, and grant the "Storage Object Admin" role.
* If you do not want to use it as a data export destination, you can also add it as "Storage Object Viewer".
Creating a DataSource
Return to the ADP console and click the "+" button from "DataSources".
2. Enter the details of the datasource, and click the "ADD" button.
DataSource name : Name of the datasource
Description : Description of the datasource
Product : Product of the datasource to connect to (Google Cloud Storage)
Path : Path of Google Cloud Storage corresponding to the datasource (string starting with "gs://")
3. When the data source is successfully added, it will appear in the DataSources list. The value of Role will be recognized as WRITE (read-write) or READ (read-only) depending on the role assigned in "Role Settings".