Creating a DataSource : Google Drive
The datasource represents the database or storage in the cloud to which ADX will read and export data. The following shows how to add Google Drive as a datasource.
Sharing a folder
Allow ADP to access the target folder in Google Drive.
1. From the ADP console, click the user icon in the upper left corner of the screen to display the account information.
2. Copy the value of the "service account" attribute from "User Attributes".
3. Open the folder from Google Drive, and from the "Share" menu, share the folder as "Editor" to the service account you copied in step 2.
4. Copy the folder ID part from the browser URL in advance.
Creating a DataSource
1. Return to the ADP console and click the "+" button from "DataSources".
2. Enter the details of the datasource, and click the "ADD" button.
DataSource name : Name of the datasource
Description : Description of the datasource
Product : Product of the datasource to be connected (Google Drive)
Folder ID : Paste the folder ID you copied in the previous step