Configure Multi-Factor Authentication
To manage your account more securely, you can set up multi-factor authentication. *1
To enable multi-factor authentication, you will need to install Google Authenticator on your mobile device or other device and enter the secret key sent by ADP.
Follow the steps below to set up multi-factor authentication.
1. Log in to ADP and click the account icon in the upper left corner to display the account page.
2. Click the "GENERATE" button at the bottom of the screen, and your secret key will be sent to you via email. 3.
3. Copy the secret key and register your account in Google Authenticator from the "Enter Setup Key" menu.
4. Change the "verify" setting on the account page from "false" to "true".
5. Enter the passcode generated by Google Authenticator for the account you created in Step 3. *2.
*1 In the OEM version, multi-factor authentication is automatically applied when you register an account, and a security key may be sent to you by e-mail.
*2 The validity period of passcode authentication is 24 hours.