Creating a Function : Standalone
Standalone functions can be executed independently of files or other data in Storage. For example, it can be used to run an AI prediction model that generates sample data with a function for testing purposes.
Creating a Standalone Function
1. Login to the ADP console and select the "Function" -> "Editor" menu.
2. Enter the details of the function, and click the "SAVE" button.
Name : Name of the function
Description : Description of the function
Function Type : Standalone
3. (Optional) Click on the Attach File button to attach a custom Python package to the function as a Zip file.
* AI models can be included in the package and loaded from within the function.
4. Enter any Python program in the text area.
The sample on the left shows the code running scikit-learn clustering and uploading the matplotlib output graph as a file to the Storage data source.
5. Click the "SAVE" button to save the function.
Available Functions and Objects
The following is a list of functions and objects that can be used in the File function.
path : Directory where custom packages are located
out(string) : Output function to output file
log(string) : Output function to execution log
upload(string) : Function to upload locally located files to Storage