Distributing Targeting Lists
You can distribute your created targeting list directly to campaigns managed in your Twitter Ads account. Before you can do this, you must generate a Twitter token and allow some operations to your Twitter Ads account.
1. Log into the ADP console and select the "Advertising"->"Targeting" menu.
2. Select the target workspace.
3. Select "PUSH" from the drop-down menu on the right side of the workspace.
4. Select the target account from the list of accounts, select the campaign to which you wish to deliver the targeting list, and click the "PUSH" button.
The following is a description of the Policy.
merge: Merge the targeting list with the existing Follower look-alikes entry
override: Delete all existing Follower look-alikes entries and overwrite them with the targeting list
5. After successful delivery, the targeting list will be reflected in the current Follower look-alikes.